Tuesday, 11 October 2016

SEORANG NAJMIN?

Kisah hidup aku simple je. Takde yang unik atau special. Sama je macam semua budak lain dalam Malaysia, even luar Malaysia pun.

June 19th 1996
The day I was born. Payah juga ibu nak keluarkan aku. Bertarung berjam-jam. Last-last doctor decide untuk guna vacuum (so my head got affected and even till now, you can see some benjolan and my head is square actually). At 4:29 a.m., I don’t remember whether I open my eyes or not but they said that my very first time seeing the world. Born in Hospital Sultanah Nora Ismail, Batu Pahat, Johor.

June 25th 1996
Ayah pergi daftar kelahiran puteri kesayangan dia. From the story I heard, my name was actually Nur Najmin (yang dibincang di rumah) and when dad come back, shows my mum the birth certificate, it is Nur Najmin Naja. Lol. So, hi! My name is Nur Najmin Naja binti Zamri. A second child with a two years older brother.

Around 1998-2003
Membesar seperti kanak-kanak biasa. Tapiiiiiii, I don’t talk (seriously, kalau tak percaya can ask my parents). Aku seolah-olah seperti kanak-kanak autism. Doesn’t really talk. When my brother did something, I tap mum or dad and only using my finger pointing to my brother. Thing I hate (scared) most is, to talk on the phone. I just hate, talking.

2002
Start studying in the kindergarten. Tabika Kemas Taman Sri Pulai, Skudai, Johor. My very first bestfriend in school is my cousin, Uda. Went to school together, going back home also together. I remember the moment our teachers run a speed quiz where’s only students who can spell something right, can go home. And at that time, I got escaped early but have to wait for Uda. He took a very long time!

2003
Registered to SK Taman Sri Pulai, Skudai, Johor. Uda moved to other district. My bestfriend at that time is Harith Haiqal bin Husni. Placed in the 5th class with him and some more friends. I remember dad walks me to school everyday at 1 p.m.

2004
Sneaked into the first class through the exam. My friends at that time is Amira, still Harith Haiqal, Aziruddin, Nabil, Dhuhaa, Amalina, Izni, Nazatul Najiha and many more. Sorry I can’t recall your names as I recall all those good memories. Hey Azi I remember we went to playground every evening and you always late even you promise me to come earlier!

2005 & 2006
Befriended with Fatin Nabilah and Intan Faiqah. Here is where I learn what bestfriends are. Dari pagi pergi sekolah agama sampai petang sekolah kebangsaan still sama-sama. Masuk Darjah 4, dari pagi sekolah kebangsaan sampai ke petang sekolah agama sama-sama. I remember I was in the second class kat sekolah agama. Starts playing hockey, joining choir group, playing chess and do some public speaking.

2007
My last year in SKTSP. Couldn’t have the last good bye because I moved to Pahang in December (school holidays). My parents did a sudden decision to move to take care of my grandfather in Lurah Bilut, Bentong, Pahang. Really wanna meet them for a last time but I couldn’t make it. Good bye, Johor.

2008
Baru faham culture shock tu macam mana. Moved in from bandar to felda, fuh I struggled a lot. Ingat lagi pergi pasar first time, pakai seluar jeans 3 suku. Semua pandang macam aku baru lepas bunuh orang! Heol. Then I start dress properly, even wearing scarf walaupun tak reti. Dan bila masuk sekolah, lagi teruk dia punya culture shock. Ranked as number one and participate in every activities. Sebab takde persaingan. Glad I adapt well. UPSR 4A 1B.

2009 till 2015
Secondary school! My school is SMK Sulaiman. Duduk asrama tapi okay je sebab dah biasa every school holidays mesti pergi berkampung rumah sedara-mara. Masa tu sekolah ni Sekolah Rancangan Khas so memang rasa bangga la. Then 2012, dapat pengiktirafan Sekolah Kluster Kecemerlangan. Bangga teruk! Kalau cerita pasal SMK Sulaiman, I have too many too share. Maybe next entry? Okay. Sampai Form 6, still SMK Sulaiman dan duduk asrama. Daripada bermusuh dengan cikgu-cikgu, sampai jadi kawan baik dengan cikgu. Main hoki, bola baling. Bergiat terlalu aktif dalam unit uniform. Awarded too many award (ceh, berlagak). I thank this school and teachers sebab gilap saya, jadi manusia.

2016 (now)
Studying in Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia (UKM). Just about to get 2 months here but I think I have too many story to tell. Will be an entry then.



Wish me luck, guys. In whatever I do, I hope I do it right. And of course you guys too. Always do things right. Good bye, don’t forget to be crazy.
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment